The federal government has made major decisions to accelerate the country’s economy.
- The delegation was attended by Federal Ministers Hamad Azhar, Khusro Bakhtiar, Advisors Abdul Hafeez Shaikh, Abdul Razzaq Daud, Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan, Chairman FBR Shabar Zaidi, Governor State Bank Raza Baqir Wadigar.
- Abdul Hafeez Shaikh claimed that Pakistan’s growth rate would be higher than the target.
- Advisor Finance said the meeting has decided to give an additional Rs 30 billion for the new Pakistan Housing Scheme.
- Prime Minister’s meeting approved Rs 250 billion to power sector to end circular debt
- The economic team has decided that the exporters will get subsidy of Rs 200 billion while the State Bank will lend an additional Rs 100 billion.