Consistently a great many understudies move on from open and private colleges of Pakistan and draft in the activity advertise. However the majority of them face challenges for the best employment coordinate that may win them an attractive vocation.
The vast majority of the new graduates search for an occupation which is as per their abilities and capabilities yet they need to sit tight for quite a while from the businesses’ reaction which is quite embarrassing.
Lets take a flying view on the significant socioeconomic of Pakistan for better understanding.
- At present, the Population of Pakistan is around 216,565,318 of every 2019 with a development pace of 2.04% which demonstrates that the number of inhabitants in Pakistan will increase later on. New issues will emerge and to determine that issues, new business just as work open doors will likewise emerge later on.
- Education Rate according to add up to populace is around 58%.
- Work power by occupation is evaluated to be Agriculture: 43.7%, Industry: 22.4% and Services: 33.9%.
- Most recent reports show that unemployment rate in Pakistan is evaluated to be 6.140%.
5 Highest Paying Jobs in Pakistan For 2020
- Chartered Accountant: The salary ranges from Rs.75,000 to 450,000 per month.
- I.T Professional: The salary ranges from Rs.50, 000 to 500,000 per month.
- Marketing Manager: The salary ranges from Rs.30,000-200,000 per month.
- HR Manager: The salary ranges from Rs.35,000-150,000 per month.
- Telecom Engineer: The salary ranges from Rs.25,000-100,000 per month.
Landing great paying positions in these divisions required certain abilities and experience. So, best of luck for your future endeavors.