Careem and National Highway and Motorway Police (NH&MP) collaborated to direct street security preparing for Careem Captains crosswise over Pakistan. Senior authorities from the street security expert as a team with the Careem Operation group led a progression of preparing in individual urban areas where Careem works in.
The cautious drivers’ preparation centered around spreading mindfulness about safe heading to maintain a strategic distance from mishaps, uncommonly intended for Captains to guarantee verified ride-hailing rehearses in Pakistan. Besides, it additionally stressed sparing costs identified with vehicle support and fuel utilization, by driving easily and consistently.
As a feature of its pledge to additionally reinforce Trust and Safety at Careem, it likewise cooperated with NADRA’s e-Sahulat program for making every one of its Captains’ confirmation consistent, quicker, and significantly more productive.
Notwithstanding these associations, Careem is committed to additionally improve wellbeing benchmarks offered on its application when Captains are on-boarded:
BEFORE YOUR RIDE
- All Captains go through a rigorous screening process and background check.
- Before a Captain arrives, his details are sent to customers, which includes Captain’s photo, name, rating, vehicle type, and plate number.
- Customers are reminded by a message to check this before getting in the ride.
- Captains attend mandatory training sessions with instructions and guidance on smooth driving as well as following standard safety and security protocols in the unlikely event of an incident.
- Customers have the option to mask their telephone numbers from Captains to ensure their privacy. They can communicate anonymously with the Captain to direct them to the pick-up location.
DURING YOUR RIDE
- Each trip is tracked in real-time. Details of the ride can be shared with friends and family to let them know you are on the way, and they can track the ride on the app.
- Geo-fencing of Careem app to avoid dangerous neighborhoods.
- Customers and Captains are covered by our life/injury insurance when in-ride.
AFTER YOUR RIDE & OTHER MEASURES
- Customers can rate Captains for reward or removal from the Careem platform.
- There is a ‘mystery shopper’ program that checks vehicles, driving skills, customer service, and documentation to make sure everything is as it should be.
- There is a specialist Safety and Security team of professionals dedicated to making sure our customers and Captains have as safe and pleasant experience as possible.
- In order to help keep our communities safe, we actively support law enforcement agencies with basic trip information when formally requested as per legal requirements.