Easypaisa offers services not only to masses but also extends opportunities for people to work, with more than 70,000 outlets across the country.
It has been enabled by its continuous innovation to expand from simple money transfers to meet every financial need of a common man.
For Easypaisa financial transactions such as bill payment, money shipment or receipt, purchases of airtime, salary payments, gifts, social cash transfers, insurance and investments can be made and much more without a protection and easy internet connection.
Easypaisa is a mobile bank account that provides easy access to services for Pakistan’s unbanked people. Both Telenor and for non-Telenor customers, the facilities are equally available.
The Easypaisa account can be opened and used from home easily. The steps to open your account with the Easypai app or mobile telephone (SIM) are below:
Using Easypaisa App
- Enter your CNIC number and date of issuance of CNIC.
- Select your city.
- Create and re-enter your PIN code. (This will be used for logging in later).
- You can easily benefit from the services Easypaisa has to offer.
Using Mobile Phone (SIM)
For Telenor Subscribers:
- Dial *786# from your phone.
- You will be prompted to create a five-digit PIN code.
- You will need to re-enter the PIN code for confirmation.
- Congrats! your Easypaisa account is activated. You can avail any services by dialing *786# or by visiting nearest Telenor Franchise or Easypaisa Retailer.
For Non-Telenor Subscribers:
- SMS “EP<Space>CNIC Number” to 0345-1113737.
- Easypaisa representative will call you back and register Easypaisa Account after necessary verification.
- You will need a PIN code to activate your account and avail the services provided by Easypaisa.
- You will be able to use Easypaisa services via SMS to 0345-111-3737.
- You can find transaction processes and other details on the official website here.