- Pakistan reported its first two coronavirus deaths on March 18
- Both deaths were reported from KP within hours
- Number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has risen to 301
- Sindh has been affected the most with 208 confirmed cases so far
- Punjab has reported 33, Baluchistan 23, KP 19, AJK/GB 16, and Islamabad 2 cases
- Center and provinces continue to announce measures to curb the spread
Pakistan reported its first two coronavirus deaths on March 18, both in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The first person who succumbed to the deadly disease was a 50-year-old man who had returned from Saudi Arabia and was being treated at Mardan Medical Complex (MMC). The second death followed within hours where a 36-year-old man from Hangu being treated at Peshawar’s Lady Reading Hospital lost his fight against the virus.