- Coronavirus has claimed 6th life in Pakistan
- The new death was reported in Quetta, Baluchistan of a 65-year-old patient
- Sindh and GB have announced a complete lockdown starting today
- PM has urged people to self-quarantine to fight the pandemic
- Sindh, Baluchistan, and Punjab have also requested army deployment
- Number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has risen to 803
- So far, 6 deaths have been reported in Pakistan: 1 in Sindh, 3 in KP, 1 in GB, 1 in Baluchistan
- Sindh remains the worst-hit with 352 confirmed cases so far
- Punjab has reported 225 cases, Baluchistan 108, KP 31, AJK/GB 72, and Islamabad 15
The doctor who screened suspected pilgrims returning to Pakistan from Iran tested positive on Friday, Dr Shah Zaman, a senior member of the Health Department and focal person of GB government for coronavirus, told The News.
According to Zaman who met the physician on Thursday evening, the doctor looked fine and did not complain of anything. However, when his wife tried to wake him the next day, he did not respond.