- COVID-19 cases in Pakistan have crossed the 1,000 mark today
- Punjab reported its first coronavirus death on Tuesday in Lahore
- Islamabad has announced partial lockdown closing public transport & OPDs
- PM Imran Khan has announced a relief package for people & businesses
- Cities are under complete lockdowns save essential services and movement
- Public is advised to remain indoors and show responsibility in this time of crisis
According to the latest update, three new cases have been reported in Sindh and five in Balochistan. One new case each has been reported in Gilgit Baltistan and Islamabad.
Pakistan’s COVID-19 tally has crossed the 1,000 mark with new cases emerging in Islamabad, GB, and Balochistan. Sindh remains the worst hit with most reported cases, followed by Punjab, Balochistan, AJK/GB, KP, and Islamabad.