Dubai is all set to welcome returning residents from Monday, citizens and residents permitted to travel overseas from 23 June 2020.
Under the directives of Sheikh Mohammed, and follow-up of Sheikh Hamdan, the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management announced the new air travel protocols for Dubai citizens, residents and visitors.
Dubai will welcome tourists from 7 July 2020.
Tourists are required to present recent COVID-19 negative certificate or undergo testing at Dubai airports.
• Citizens and residents allowed to travel to any foreign destination, according to measures taken by countries regarding foreign arrivals.
• Travelers bear full responsibility for their actions and for checking the COVID-19 situation of the country they wish to visit, as well as self-monitoring any symptoms they may experience.
• All citizens and residents will have to undergo a PCR test upon arrival at Dubai airports.
• Tourists given the option to show their PCR test results (valid for 96 hours) upon their arrival to Dubai or carry out a test at Dubai airports.
• All positive COVID-19 cases will be quarantined for 14 days, with travelers bearing the costs of treatment and isolation.