Hyundai Nishat Motors has revealed the official specifications and features of its all-new SUV Tucson. The features are launched just before its official virtual launch today at 7:30 pm PST.
Hyundai Tucson Variants:
Hyundai is launching two variants, AWD and FWD. AWD is named as “Ultimate,” while FWD is ” GLS Sport. ”
Following are the significant features of two variants of Hyundai Tucson:
Dimensions of Hyundai Tucson:
The length of both variants is 4480mm, while the width is 1850mm, and height is 1660mm. Furthermore, the wheelbase of these SUVs is 2670mm, and Ground Clearance is 172mm.
Both variants will come with In-Line-4-Cylinder 16-valve 1999cc petrol engines, producing 155hp at 6200 RPM and 196N-m torque and 4000 RPM. Furthermore, these SUVs have 6-speed Automatic transmission.
Wheel Type, Size:
The new SUVs will come with 18-inch Alloy Wheel and 225/55 R18 tyre size. Furthermore, the company is giving Alloy Wheel spare tyre.
The company has given 2 Airbags in drive and passenger seats. Moreover, the SUVs have 16-inch front and rear disc brakes. Furthermore, the vehicles have ABS, Vehicle Stability System, Brake Assist, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill-Start Assist (HAC), and Electronic Parking Brake (EPB).
Both variants have Panorama Sunroof and roof racks. Furthermore, the company has installed Chrome Coating Door Handles, Mud Guards (Read and Front), Electronic Folding Control (Driver and Passenger), Electronic Convex w/Heated (Driver and Passenger), Puddle Lamp, and Door Belt Lien Chrome Molding.
Furthermore, both variants have Static Cornering Light and AFLS (Dynamic Bending Light-L/R). Both vehicles have full-LED headlamps, FR fog lamps, and personal lamps.
The company has installed C/Pad Upper Leather Garnish (Artificial Leather), Luggage net, luggage screen. Meanwhile, the Ultimate variant has leather seats, and GLS Sport will come with fabric ones.
Furthermore, both variants have auto light control, immobilizer, dynamic guideline camera, and auto cruise control on the steering. The SUVs also have Glove Box with Cooling, Driver Power Seat TL, and Phone Wireless Charging.
Price of Hyundai Tucson:
The official price of Hyundai Tucson Front Wheel Drive (FWD) GL Sport is Rs4,899,000, while All Wheel Drive (AWD) Ultimate will cost Rs5,399,000.
Order Intake Process of Hyundai Tucson:
According to the company following is the process of ordering new Hyundai Tucson SUVs:
- Original Pay Order/Demand Draft (Narrowed Payable in Lahore/Payable at any Branch in Pakistan) OR Payment directly submit to the bank through National Clearing System (NCS) channel
- Instrument should be in favor of “Hyundai Nishat Motor (Private) Limited on A/C Purchaser Name “Mandatory”
- Instrument Amount=Vehicle Ex-Factory Price + Advance Income Tax 231B(3)+Freight & Insurance Charges
- Advance Income Tax shall be collected based on customers Filler/No Filler Status. (Filler: Rs100,000) Non-Filler: Rs200,000
- Deduction of 4% WH Tax by Corporate Customers are not applicable on invoice price of vehicle (HNMPL Hold a valid exemption certificate)
- Partial payment of PKR 15,00,000 at the time of PBO creation in the shape of (Pay Order/DD)
- Original 1/5 Sales tax deduction certificate
Originally Published: pakwheels.com