HEC will award scholarships 2021 Fall/Spring session in HEC-identified top-ranked foreign universities of advanced countries.
Eligibility Criteria of HEC Overseas Scholarships
- Be a Pakistani/AJK National
- For PhD scholarships, candidates must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years) before the closing date.
- For MS/MPhil scholarships in Engineering Technology, candidates must have a minimum of 16 years of education and should be registered with National Technology Council (NTC) Pakistan.
- Maximum one 2nd Division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in Semester System or 1st Division (in the annual system) in Terminal Degree
- Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of the public sector R&D organizations registered with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST).
- 35 years for all others.
7. Must have minimum 70% marks invalid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT. HEC will consider best HAT score of the last two years for shortlisting purpose.
8. Must not be availing any other scholarship.
HEC Aptitude Test (HAT)
Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan will conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT on October 18, 2020 (Tentatively), For more information, visit ETC’s official website: https://etc.hec.gov.pk
How To Apply
Candidates must submit applications online via HEC eportal (eportal.hec.gov.pk) by Monday, October 12, 2020. Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of Rs 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC must be uploaded on HEC eportal. Candidates can deposit fee in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan Through any bank.