Ministry of Religious, Govt of Pakistan has announced the latest opportunities of academic scholarships for the minorities students of Pakistan 2020-21. All the students who are studying in Primary and master level are eligible to apply for minority scholarship 2020 Pakistan.
The last date for submission of applications will be 19th October, 2020, right after the announcement of scholarship.
Benefits of Minorities Scholarships (MORA)
- Regular students having 50% marks are eligible to apply
- Needy, Orphans and handicapped students having good educational record are also eligible for the scholarships of minorities.
- Monthly income of student’s parents must not more than 35,000/-.
- The application will be accepted only on new prescribed performa supported with the last two duly attested annual marks sheets and parents’/Guardian’s original income certificate.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of Educational Institute, An attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheet of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student will be enclosed. Marks sheet Prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- Head of Institutes should check that forms are complete in every aspect, required documents/certificates are attached and prepare a list of such students and send it to this ministry along with his covering letter duly signed by him. Only applications received through Educational institutions shall be considered.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend or scholarship, etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC number of the applicant or NADRA B-form for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies must be attached.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Students of Private Institutes are not eligible to apply.
- Students’ parents and Guardians are advised to provide a contact number and email addresses to get possible queries resolved in time.
The date of publication of this announcement is 20-09-2020. The willing students can apply within 30 days of the publication of the scholarship ad in the newspaper.
Application Form Checklist
The application form includes the following detail should be add for submission of forms against the scholarship.
- Name of the Student (in Block Letters)
- CNIC/NADRA B-Form No. of Student
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Course in which studying
- Residential Address of the student
- Contact No
- Father’s/Guardian Name
- Father’s Occupation/Profession
- Class & Course on the basis of which Scholarship is being claimed
- Name of institution (Must be a Govt. Institute)
- (Tehsil) (District) (Contact No.)