Punjab HEC (Higher Education Commission) has announced the fresh International Postdoc Scholarship 2020-21 and invites applications from the faculty of public sector colleges / universities chartered by the Govt. of Punjab for award of 8-10 months international Postdoc Scholarships.
Preference will be given to emerging fields of science, technology and innovation that are applied, relevant to industry and have an impact on society. The last date for submission of application is 30th November, 2020.
The eligible candidate must:
- Hold a PhD degree from an HEC recognized university.
- Have a maximum of 45 years of age on the closing date.
- Be a regular (BPS or TTS) faculty member of a public sector university/college.
- Have placement in a university listed in top 200 QS world university general rankings of 2021 and/or top 50 in QS subject-wise ranking.
- Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field, industry/ society, and needs of the country.
How To Apply For Postdoc Scholarship
Apply online at the PHEC website and a printed copy of the application complete in all respects must reach on or before November 30, 2020 (Monday) through registered post.
PHEC will provide bench fees, settlement allowance, and stipend and return airfare under this scholarship, as per PHEC rules.