School Education Department, Punjab has announced about the introducing of latest development of online portal for Self Reporting by Schools on daily basis.
Details of NCOC Online Portal
National Command and Operations Centre (NCOC) has developed an online portal (www.eiss.ncoc.gov.pk) for self-reporting by schools on daily basis in context of COVID-19. A mobile app is also under-development and will be communicated to you once it gets operational.
A profile of each school will be set up on the said portal, and login details of already created profiles of schools have been shared with you via email.
Due to sensitivity of the matter, you are hereby directed to ensure compliance of following directions in true letter & spirit and no laxity in this regard, shall be tolerated:
Directions of Self Reporting By Schools on Daily Basis
- CEOs (DEAs) to disseminate the login details of all schools to the Heads/Principals of their respective districts.
- CEOs (DEAs) to Identify if any school is not Included in the list, and timely intimate this office to request NCOC for creation of profile of that school.
- Heads/Principals of the schools to enter their school’s data on the portal not later than 11:00 AM daily without fail.
- DEOs (SE)to act as Focal Persons for the said portal at the district level.
- DEOs (SE) will be responsible to update the status of schools in their districts, i.e., a school will be marked from OPEN to CLOSED at the portal if it has been closed due to disease spread or non-compliance of COVID-19 SOPs.