Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) announced the registration and examination Schedule of CSS 2021. Many people were waiting for this news; now their wait is over. FPSC has issued the latest CSS exam schedule. FPSC decided to conduct the CSS Exams on 18 February 2021.
Registration Schedule of CSS Exam
According to the FPSC notification, the following registration schedule will be:
- The registration for the CSS exams 2021 will start on 05 October 2020.
- The last date of registration for the CSS exam is 03 November 2020.
- Candidates have to send a copy of the online form with documents before 13 November 2020.
- Candidates should have at least 2nd division in bachelor’s degree
- Age must be between 21-30 years on 31 December 2020
- All males and females, including special persons, are eligible.
The candidate must hold at least a second division or grade B bachelor’s degree from a Pakistani university or a relevant qualification from a foreign university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
If the candidate does not have the required degree by the cut-off date, they can produce a certificate from the concerned educational institution. However, they must complete the requirements of their degree and clear the examination for it. If a candidate has a third division or a C grade in bachelors but has a higher division in Master’s, he/she can still apply.
CSS 2021 Subjects
The subjects for CSS exams comprise six compulsory subjects of 600 marks and optional subjects consisting of 600 marks. The optional subjects are categorized into groups, and certain weightage has been attached to them. The detail of the subjects can be found in the revised CSS rules and syllabus.
CSS 2021 Schedule
The schedule for CSS 2021 exams has not been rolled out yet. What we know so far is that the exams will begin on February 18 next year. The subject-wise schedule will be updated as soon as it is announced.
CSS 2021 Fee
The application fee is Rs. 2200, which should be deposited in the government’s treasury or State Bank or the National bank of Pakistan. The account head is C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee. The challan form for the fee can be accessed here.
Bank drafts, cheques, and postal orders are not acceptable. Notably, the form’s original receipt should be attached with the application form and deposited to the Commission. The absence of the original receipt or any proof of the treasury receipt can result in the rejection of the application.
FPSC will conduct the CSS exams in the following different cities.
- D. I. Khan
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is accepting applications for next year’s competitive exams. Aspiring candidates can download the form from the FPSC’s website.
How to Apply
Candidates who want to apply for the CSS exams 2021 can apply online through the FPSC website. On the FPSC website, everything, application form, challan form, and syllabus of CSS 2021 is available.
- Fill the online application form carefully & take a print of it before the closing date, 03 November 2020.
- Download the challan form and deposit Rs 2200 before the last date in any nearest national Bank of Pakistan. Deposit the fee under the account head C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Recipient)
- Send the printed application form and required documents and challan form to the FPSC Headquarters.
- Enclose the more than one application form in a separate envelope.
- FPSC will announce the Number of vacancies of CSS CE- 2021 later.