A few months ago, Moto E7 Plus hit the market in India. This smartphone is currently available in other markets. For some time, there have been reports regarding the smaller Moto E7 including images and key specifications.
Now, an exclusive report from 91mobiles reveals the price of the Moto E7. According to the report, this smartphone will be available globally later this month. However, in Europe, the Moto E7 will arrive with a 120 euros price tag.
According to reports, Moto E7 will use a 6.2-inch HD resolution LCD waterdrop screen. This smartphone will come with a Snapdragon 632 SoC as well as 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. This device is obviously an entry-level smartphone. However, 2GB of RAM seems really low for a 2020 entry-level smartphone.
In the camera department, this device will have a 5MP front camera. On the rear, there will be a dual-camera setup (13MP + 2MP lens). Under the hood, this device will have a 3550 mAh battery. In terms of colour, the leak also reveals that the Moto E7 will be available in red and blue. Looking at the render above, this phone seems to have a thick bezel despite its water-drop display. The bottom bezel is much thicker.
The MotoE7 Plus has been released in Brazil. It uses a 6.5-inch waterdrop screen and a dual rear camera module. It is positioned as an entry-level product and it sells for about $288.
In other respects, Moto E7 Plus uses a Snapdragon 460 processor, coupled with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. This phone supports microSD card expansion, built-in 5000 mAh battery, 10W charging and runs on the Android 10 system.
MOTO E7 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision LCD screen with 20:9 aspect ratio
- SoC: Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs); GPU: 600MHz Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB, expandable memory with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano+microSD)
- Cameras: Rear – 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture)
- Front – 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.21 x 75.73x 9.18mm; Weight:180g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b /g /n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging
In terms of colour, the MotoE7 Plus comes in Misty Blue and Twilight Orange colours. Of course, it is more expensive than the E7 and it has been on sale since last month.