Ihsan Trust has announced Qarz-e-Hasna scheme 2020 national scholarship for students in Pakistan to facilitate financial aid during higher education especially needy candidates.
There are a number of partner universities where you can study on fully funded scholarship during throughout educational career.
This loan is entirely interest-free to all the students who cannot afford the cost of study.
This facility is being provided to all top-notch universities across Pakistan.
This Interest-free loan facility is a unique model to enable higher education. Interest-free loans to students on a purely â€œNeed cum meritâ basis. Ihsan Trust (IT) has some partnered educational institutes whose students are eligible for the Qarz-e-Hasna loan. The list of partner universities are given below;
Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme Partner Universities List 2020
- IBA, Karachi
- PAF KIET Karachi
- IobM Karachi
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
- University of Karachi (UoK)
- DHA Suffa University, Karachi
- Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre
- KSBL, Karachi
- Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi
- Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology Karachi
- Aga Khan University Karachi
- COMMECS Institute of Business & Emerging Sciences Karachi
- IBA Sukkur
- COMSATS Lahore, Abbottabad, Islamabad
- Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- Technical Training Center (TTC) PCESSDC Daharki Sind
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST NU)
- SZABIST Karachi
- CIMA Pakistan
- LUMS Lahore
- NUST Islamabad
- University of Haripur
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- AMAN Institute for Vocational Training (AMANTECH), Karachi
- Jinnah University for Women, Karachi
- University of Gujrat
- UET Taxila
- CECOS University, Peshawar
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- Khyber Medical University, KPK
- HITEC University, Taxila
- City University Peshawar
- Riphah University Islamabad
- The Institute of Legal Studies (TILS) Islamabad, Lahore, Multan
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIKI) Topi, Swabi KPK
- Islamia College University, Peshawar
- IM Studies, University of Peshawar
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Poonch
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Mirpur
- Rawalpindi Medical College
- UMDC-United Medical & Dental College
- Islamic Mission Hospital Trust School of Nursing
- Baqai Institute of Diabetology and Endocrinology
- ACCA Pakistan (Through KCCI-Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- NED University Karachi
- Hamdard University
- IM-Sciences Peshawar
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
- University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore
Eligibility Criteria of Ihsan Trust Interest Free Loan Scholarship 2020
- Students are advised to get admission in private universities.Â
- Ihsan Trust conducts the interview for Qarz-e-hasna scheme after complete review.
- Students loan amount will be disbursed directly to the universities. After go through in the interview session.
- Ihsan trust scholarship is only on merit basis.
- After the completion of his/her education, the repayment amount will be adjusted according to the income of the student.
Repayment method of Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme 2020 Interest Free Loan
- Students can repay their amount through the following method.
- Visit Meezan Bank Ltd. to repay with the dealer code (CNIC No.).
- Students can also print their CMS deposit slip from the given link (https://ihsantrust.org/how-we-work/#Repayment-Method). By CMS, repayment details update on the Ihsan trust system automatically.
- You can also see the list of the partnered institute from the official website of Ihsan Trust.