Kamyab Jawan Program free online courses 2020-21 with the cooperation of NAVTTCÂ has been announced on 1st November, 2020 in the newspaper of Express. There are totally 18 list of free online courses in which candidates can get admission.
Students can get free admission in the University of Engineering and Technology under the PM Hunarmand Pakistan program with the cooperation of National Vocational and Technical Training Commission.
List of Free Online Courses 2020-21
|S.No||Course Name||S.No||Course Name|
|1||Renewable Energy Systems Design||10||Energy Efficiency Management|
|2||Product Designing By Using Solid-works & ANSYS 2019||11||Applied instrumentation and Control Automation|
|3||Mechatronics||12||Robotics & Automatic System Operator|
|4||Data Analytics||13||Social Media, Digital Marketing & SEO|
|5||3D Animation with Realistic Rendering||14||Computer Vision|
|6||Artificial Intelligence||15||Game Development and Modeling|
|7||Networking and Cloud Computing Technologies||16||Advance Python Programming and Application|
|8||Advance Web Application Development||17||Certificate in IT (CIT)|
|9||Cyber Security and Computer||18||Networking and Cloud Computing Technologies|
Eligibility for Free Admission through NAVTTC
- Education Qualification: Students of FA/F.Sc or Higher are eligible
- Age Limits: 18 to 40 years
- Passport Size Photo: 01 quantity
- Photocopies: CNIC, Educational Certificates
How to Apply for Kamyab Jawan Program Free Online Courses
- All the students from the Punjab province can apply for the enrollment of the above admission schedule in Hunarmand program.
- If you want to get admission then download the admission form which is available on www.kics.edu,pk
The last date for submission of application form is 6th November, 2020 but the admissions are started on daily basis in the scheduled time of 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.