If you want to join Pakistan Army as Female Captain so it is the biggest opportunity for all those ladies who are willing to participate in uniform defence force. Pakistan Army has announced the latest jobs 2021 for female officers through Lady Cadet Course LCC-18. All the females who fulfill eligibility criteria so they should apply and join as proud of Pakistan. Last Date for submission of application is 24th December, 2020.
Full Fledged Details To Join Pakistan Army As Lady Captain
The process of registration will be start from 8th December, 2020. The preliminary test shall be held from December 28, 2020, to January 08, 2021. Written / Intelligence tests shall also be conducted at Army Selection and Registration Centers from June 08 to July 14.
|Selection Category||Educational Requirements||Age|
|Corps of Engineers (Engrs)||Be Architect BE GIS & RS/Geo Information Engg||28 Years as on 1st May 2021|
|Corps of Signals (Sigs)||BE Elec Telecom|
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||BS/BE (Textile Engg)|
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in Bio Medical Engineering BE in Electrical|
|Army Education Corps (AEC)||Ma/MSc/Bs in the following disciplines: Chemistry History|
|Information & Computer Technology Officer (ICTO)||BS/BE in the following disciplines: Software Engg Cyber Security Geo Informatics / Geo Matrics|
|Judge Advocate General (JAG)||LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum two years of experience|
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course Eligibility Criteria
- Gender:Â Female
- Marital Status:Â Unmarried
- Nationality:Â Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit â€“ Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height â€“ 5â€™ (152.4 cm)
- Weight â€“ As per Body Mass Index
- VisionÂ â€“ As per PAO 11/82
How to Apply For Lady Captain in Pak Army 2021
Candidates can register Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account.
Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips. Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring the following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.