Akhuwat has announced prime minister low cost housing scheme programe. The programe was especially launced for financial assistance to poor and derserving families. ministry of housing & work, goverment of Pakistan hs indtroduces the housing scheme as per shariah complaint product upto PKR 500,000 through akhawat islamic microfinance (AIB).
Prime Minister Low Cost Housing Scheme 2021 Benefits
This scheme seeks to support the poor both economically and socially. Salient Features of the Scheme are as follows:
- Financing size up to Rs. 500,000/-
- Repayment period is from 13 to 60 months. An early repayment will be welcomed.
- Average Monthly rental amount is up to Rs. 10,000/-
- Financing will be given for following purposes:
- Entire New Construction or Lanter for new house.
- Addition of rooms, kitchen & bathroom etc.
- Renovation & upgradation.
- Application processing fee will be zero.
PM Housing Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible under the said scheme, the applicant must meet the following criteria of having;
- Valid CNIC
- Age up to 60 years
- Applicant must be the owner of the land/house
- Valid ownership title or evidence of land/house (may include Registry, Inteqal, Fard, Allotment letter or any other valid evidence deemed appropriate)
- Land size of 5 Marla or less or covered area which is not more than 1,360 sqft.
- Good social and moral character in community
- Monthly household income up to Rs. 60,000.
- Residence in the operational area of AIMâ€™s branch.
- Should have a clear credit history (if any).
*Preference may be given to widows and households with monthly income below Rs. 40,000.
For further details, please visit our branch nearest to your plot/house under consideration. Complete address & contact details of our branches is available on our website.