It is very important to make sure that you a purchasing a vehicle are not carring stolen record. If unluckely it happens you may trape in a web of problems.
So here is a compleye guide for you to understand the procedure to avoid this un invited problem.
PKMS Vehicle Verification Module provides complete mechanism for verification of a vehicle through Police Record and Forensic Expert Report. If a citizen wants to purchase/transport a vehicle he/she can needs to make sure that vehicle is not stolen and has no record in any police station across Punjab. Vehicle Verification can be done by visiting any PKM.
- Original and copy of applicant’s CNIC
- Original documents of vehicle
- Copy of vehicle owner’s CNIC
- Copy of NOC if vehicle is on the name of bank or company
- Copy of TP Message if the vehicle is recovered in criminal case and SUPARDARI duly verified by the court
- Motor Cycle: 300 Rs.
- Other vehicles: 1000 Rs.
Turn Around Time:
- Around 40 minutes, on spot verification
Mode of Delivery:
- By hand