Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) in collaboration with the City Traffic Police Lahore (CTPL) has launched Rasta App in Lahore. It provides commuters in the city with live traffic updates that will help the authorities to significantly reduce traffic congestion, especially during peak hours. Other online services provided by the app include e-challan and online traffic-related complaint registration.
Moreover, you can also make an appointment for a driver’s license in Lahore via Rasta App. Wondering how? Take a look at the below-given step-by-step process:
- Download Rasta App on your mobile via Apple App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your phone’s operating system
- Upon opening the application, click on the option of “Schedule Appointment”.
- You’ll be directed to a page from where you can select from multiple options, depending on your requirement. For example, if you are applying for a permanent driving license, you need to click on “Driving Test Appointment”. Other options such as license renewal, international driving permit, and duplicate license issuance are also available as per your requirement.
- On the next screen, a form will be shown. You have to fill it out with your CNIC number, select your desired license type and location of your nearest license centre as well as the date and time of your visit.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the process is completed, you’ll get a text message from the Driving License Issuance and Management System (DLIMS) confirming your appointment on your selected time slot.
So, this is how verification and tracking of your driving license through DLIMS is done.