NADRA CNIC tracking system works with SMS services. It is compatible with all mobile networks operating in Pakistan. So, if you don’t know anything about the process, rest assured, it’s very simple. Here’s how to track your CNIC through SMS.
- First of all, open your text message window.
- Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number) and send it to 8300.
- You will get an instant reply on your screen. This process of NADRA record search by CNIC number will only take a few seconds.
- The details you’ll get will be CNIC’s owner address and zonal information of their registered CNIC.
- This is how to track your CNIC through SMS.
Note: You may not get a name or any other information of NADRA CNIC records in Pakistan using this way. To fetch such a kind of information, you may have to use NADRA SMS verification system rather than NADRA CNIC tracking system. Let’s find out more about CNIC verification.
How to Veriy Your Nadra CNIC Record
Like we have seen in the case of identity tracking, NADRA CNIC Verification System also works through SMS. No matter what mobile phone connection you use in Pakistan, you can easily use this process. So, here’s how to verify your CNIC through SMS.
- In the very first step, you need to open your text message window
- Now type in the CNIC number you need to verify.
- Send your message to 7000
- You may be charged with PKR 10 plus tax for the process of nadra cnic record check through SMS.
- In reply to your message, you’ll get the owner’s name of the CNIC along with their father’s name. This is how to verify your CNIC through SMS.
Quick Fact: The SMS tracking system saves time and energy of a lot of people who don’t have to visit the NADRA centres, each time they have to track or verify a CNIC in Pakistan.
Now, let’s find out more about the process of NADRA CNIC verification through its e-portal.
How to Verify a CNIC Using Nadra CNIC Verfification Portal
The very first thing you need to do in this regard is to sign up for NADRA e-portal. If you don’t know how to register for NADRA online portal, then here are some simple steps to follow:
- Open your browser and type: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate
- Now click on ‘Create a New Account’. Fill in your details in a form-like page.
- Now fill in the rest of the required details. This is how to register for NADRA online portal and to verify NADRA CNIC Records in Pakistan.
- Once you have saved all the information, you’ll get a text with a verification code, which you need to enter further in the process. This is to verify your account on the e-portal of NADRA.
- After you are done with your account verification process, you can simply log in and avail NADRA online services.
- After logging in you’ll get to see these options on your screen.
- Click on ‘Verisys Services’ to continue with the CNIC verification process.
- You may need to use online payment methods to verify your CNIC.
- The fee for online CNIC verification is PKR 300.
- To get done with the online CNIC verification process, you may have to click on a checkbox against a declaration.Finally, you’ll get the details about confirming the ownership of your desired CNIC
Note: This is how to verify a CNIC using NADRA CNIC Verification portal. However, the process may cost you a lot more than the NADRA SMS verification system.