The National Command and Operations Center has decided that from July 1, business activities will continue until 10 pm, with 50% of people allowed to sit in the indoor dining, but only vaccinated people will be able to dine indoors.
According to details, important decisions were taken in the NCOC meeting chaired by Asad Umar and Lieutenant General Hamoodul Zaman today after controlling the corona epidemic in Pakistan through extensive vaccination program and important measures.
The meeting reviewed the situation of Corona epidemic in the country, implementation of SOPs and vaccination campaign. It was informed that the decisions taken at the meeting will be implemented across the country from July 1.
Here are key points of meeting;
- According to the announcement of the meeting, business activities will continue till 10 pm from July 1, markets and shops will remain open till 10 pm, petrol pumps, pharmacies and vaccination centers will be open 24 hours a day.
- Dairy shops, Roti makers, takeaways will be open 24 hours a day, and indoor and outdoor dining will be available until 12 midnight.
- Indoor dining will be allowed to seat 50% of the people, indoor dining will be 50% of the capacity, with vaccinated people, hotel, restaurant management will be authorized to check the vaccination certificate, hotel and restaurant management will be obliged to vaccinate employees.
- Takeaway will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Outdoor weddings will be allowed, 400 guests will be able to attend the wedding, and Corona SOPs will be required to attend weddings, vaccinated people will be allowed to attend indoor weddings, and 200 guests will be able to participate, the system of checking the vaccination certificate of the participants will be explained by the marriage hall management, the administration will also ensure the corona vaccination of the employees.
- It should be noted that all the decisions of the NCOC will remain in force till July 31. According to the announcement, the decisions of the NCOC will be reviewed on July 27.
- According to the announcement, the provinces and district administrations can open the shrines at their own discretion.
- Cinemas with NCOC SOPs have also been allowed to open till one o’clock at night. People who have been vaccinated against corona have been allowed to enter the cinemas.
- The NCOC has also decided to continue other restrictions on Corona across the country. Lockdown will be implemented as and when required in view of the Corona situation. NCOC will provide assistance to the provinces for lockdown as required.
- All other types of outdoor events, including religious and musical functions, will be banned, karate, boxing, martial arts, rugby, water polo, kabaddi, wrestling will be banned, and vaccinated individuals and members will be allowed to attend indoor gyms. And corona vaccination will be required for staff.
- There will be full attendance in government and private offices, normal working hours will be enforced, public transport will be allowed to run with 70% of passengers, masks will be required for travel, trains will also operate with 70% of passengers. Will be able to, and travel will require the implementation of SOPs and masks.
- According to the announcement, there will be a one-day weekly holiday across the country, and the choice of day for the weekly holiday will be at the discretion of the provinces.
As of June 28, as many as 11,978,339 people have been partially vaccinated against the deadly infection while 2,815,454 fully vaccinated, the NCOC said.