After the 2.5% reduction in Federal Excise Duty (FED), the prices of Cars like toyota fortuner, KIA serento will cut by 2.32%. Keep in mind that these are Ex-Factory prices.
These are expected reduced prices of mentioned vehicles.
- Toyota Indus Motors has launched this SUV in four variants. The first one Fortuner 2.7G will have a price cut of Rs185,577 and now will cost Rs7,813,423 against its current rate of Rs7,999,000.
- The second one is Fortuner 2.7 VVTi and its price is going to decrease by Rs215,737, and will be available in Rs9,083,263 as compared to its existing rate of Rs9,299,000.
- The name of third variant is Fortuner 2.8 Sigma 4 and it would get reduction of Rs223,857. Its current rate is Rs9,649,000 but it’s revised price would be Rs9,425,143. Last but not the least,
- it is Fortuner TRD Sportino, which will have a price cut of Rs218,057, taking its price to Rs9,180,943 from its existing rate Rs9,399,000.
The second car in this category is KIA Sorento, which has three variants;
- The first one is Sorento 2.4 AWD and it will get a price reduction of Rs185,577. The current price of this One-Unit vehicle is Rs7,999,000 and after decline, the new rate would be Rs7,813,423.
- The second variants is Sorento 2.4 FWD, which is going to get a price decline of Rs162,377 and expected to drop to Rs6,836,623 from its current rate of Rs6,999,000.
- Lastly, the third variant, Sorento 3.5 FWD, got a cut of Rs194,857, taking the price to Rs8,204,143 from its current rate of Rs8,399,000.
Here is the complete chart (Price are in PKR):
|Variant||Current Price (Ex-Factory)||Difference||Expected Price (Ex-Factory)|
|Fortuner 2.7 G||7,999,000||185,577||7,813,423|
|Fortuner 2.7 VVTi||9,299,000||215,737||9,083,263|
|Fortuner 2.8 Sigma 4||9,649,000||223,857||9,425,143|
|Fortuner TRD Sportino||9,399,000||218,057||9,180,943|
|Sorento 2.4 AWD||7,999,000||185,577||7,813,423|
|Sorento 2.4 FWD||6,999,000||162,377||6,836,623|
|Sorento 3.5 FWD||8,399,000||194,857||8,204,143|
Give your value able feedback for further details.