The Pakistani government has launched a new service called ‘Fast Track Service,’ which aims to deliver passports to applicants’ homes within 24 hours. Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed announced this in a tweet.
“You will now receive your passport within 24 hours.” “Use the DGIP Fast Track Service,” the minister said in a tweet.
Now get your passport within 24 hours. Avail DGIP FAST TRACK SERVICE. https://t.co/n4y0fplQxm— Sheikh Rashid Ahmed (@ShkhRasheed) December 14, 2021
According to Dr. Naeem Rauf, DG Immigration and Passports, 1224 forms were received in the last two days of the trial period. “We received 1224 forms in the last days of the trial period and were successful in supplying all passports within mention time of 24 hours.”
Fast track service is an online service that allows people to get their passports without having to travel to and wait in lines at passport offices. Applicants will receive their passports within 24 hours.
Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed announced that Pakistan will launch Asia’s first e-passport service at the start of 2022.
How to Apply
To use this service, citizens must go to the DGIP’s zonal offices and apply for a new passport in individual. They can also visit the zonal offices in the event of changes, reprint exhaustion, or passport loss. The DGIP e-services portal is only available for renewals.
The following steps must be taken in order to submit an application for quick passport delivery.
- Visit to the nearest DGIP zonal office.
- Ask for a ticket to start the application.
- Give address for passport delivery.
- Give all inormation which is required.
- Provide all the required documents.
- There you need to capture photograp.
- Post fingerprints on the application form.
- Conirm the information and sign the form.
- Pay the fee as per you like through credit or debit card.
Once the process is complete, the passport will come to your home within 24 hours.
Documents Required for E-Passport
This is a list of documents are required with the application:
- A Scanned color copy of natioanl identity card or /B-form.
- Scanned color copy of old passport.
- For infant scanned color copies of CNICs of parents is also required.
- For government workers, a scanned color copy of a NOC issued by the head of the department will be needed as well.