The Naya Pakistan Sehat Card is another of Pakistan’s largest free healthcare programs. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the launch of the Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card, which will provide free medical care to eligible families in Punjab.
The Naya Pakistan Health Card initiative is kicking off in Lahore. Within a year, the Sehat card will be distributed to approximately 10 million people.
The primary goal is to provide free health care to every deserving family in Punjab. We all know how difficult it is to pay for medical treatment, which is why the Prime Minister of Pakistan established the Naya Sehat Card.
Every Sehat Cardholder is entitled to free medical treatment worth up to $1 million per year. Sehat Card registration in Phase-I began on January 1, 2022, and will end on March 31, 2022.
Naya Pakistan Sehat Card 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To benefit from the Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card, the following six steps must be taken:
- According to NADRA records, a married male with his wife and children constitutes a single family. In the case of a widow, an amendment to the NADRA record is required.
- Make an immediate CNIC from NADRA or update your record in NADRA with the correct information.
- The records of the husband and wife must be updated.
- If you have children under the age of 18, fill out a B-form; if they are over the age of 18, fill out a CNIC.
- If you want to use the Naya Pakistan Sehat Card, enter the correct information in NADRA (Marriage, Date of Birth, Death, Permanent and Temporary Address, etc.)
- The Naya Pakistan Health Card is only given to the family head, and more information about the family can be obtained from NADRA.
Types of Treatments Through Naya Pakistan Sehat Card 2022
There are two types of medical treatment available through the Naya Sehat Card:
Primary Treatment (Urgent):
- Diabetes-related diseases require immediate treatment.
- Burning Treatment after a Car Accident
- Injuries caused by chance i.e. bones fracture
- Treatment for heart, liver, and kidneys
- kidney disease at the most severe stage
- There are eight different types of complex and expensive diseases.
- Nervous system surgery
Secondary Care (Emergency):
- Normal Delivery
- Complications of pregnancy
- Diseases that necessitate secondary treatment
- The incident that necessitated the hospital’s involvement
- Pregnancy, maternity, and diseases associated with them
- Child Treatment via C-section
- Every disease that necessitates the patient’s admission to the hospital
- Treatment Following Childbirth
How To Register For Naya Sehat Card 2022
If you want to apply for a Naya Pakistan Sehat Card online, you can do so using one of the two methods listed below.
- If you do not have access to the Internet or an Android phone, you can apply via SMS.
- In the message option, enter your CNIC number separated by dashes.
- Send an SMS to 8500.
- You will receive an SMS indicating your eligibility or ineligibility.
Mobile App for Naya Pakistan Sehat Card:
- Open the Google Play Store on your mobile device and search for “Naya Pakistan Sehat Card.”
- Enter your CNIC and fix the Login.
- Check your eligibility by clicking the Check Eligibility button.
- If you are eligible for a Sehat card, the government will send it to your nearest health care center, where you can easily obtain it by showing your CNIC.