The Redmi Note 11 series has finally made its way to the international market. The Redmi Note 11, Note 11S, and Note 11 Pro are all part of the series, with separate 5G models.
The Dimensity 920 is replaced by the Helio G96 SoC in the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G, while the Snapdragon 695 is used in the 5G version. In terms of performance, both of these chips are on par with the Snapdragon 750G. Memory capacities will be 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, and 8GB/128GB.
Aside from that, the Redmi Note 11 Pro is identical to its Chinese counterpart. This includes a 6.67-inch 120Hz AMOLED display with HDR10 and a peak brightness of 1200 nits. The 108MP main camera will be accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide camera and a 2MP macro camera.
All Note 11 phones will come pre-installed with Android 11 and MIUI 13, Xiaomi’s most recent major update to its custom Android skin.
The 5,000 mAh battery remains unchanged, and the device will ship with a 67W fast-charging brick.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G will cost $300, which is roughly Rs. 53,000. The 5G model will cost $329 (approximately Rs. 58,000).
Redmi Note 11 Pro Specifications (Global)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 along 5G model with MediaTek Helio G96 with 4G model
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 619
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- 6.67″ AMOLED with 1080 x 2400
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Internal: 64GB, 128GB UFS 2.2
- Card slot: yes
- Rear (Quad): 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front: 16MP
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Polar White, Atlantic Blue
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 67W fast charging
- Price: $300 (4G), $329 (5G)