Pakistan’s Prime Minister has announced the new Ehsaas Rashan Program 2022, which aims to assist low-profile and poor people. The reason for launching the Ehsas Rashan program is to combat the rapid rise in inflation. It will be the Government of Pakistan’s historic subsidy program for deserving individuals.
The most important aspect of this program is assisting people in purchasing food (rashan) from Karyana Store by providing a 30% discount on four major items such as flour, pulses, and ghee/cooking oil.
The National Bank of Pakistan and the Ehsaas program collaborated on the announcement of the Ehsaas Rashan Portal. The Ahsaas Ration Program will provide a monthly subsidy of Rs.1000 to 20 million families in order for them to purchase daily-use household items.
The program will benefit a total of 130 million people. For the coming six months, a total budget of Rs. 120 billion has been put aside for Ehsaas Rashan. If you are eligible, you must apply for registration, which is now open.
As we all know, inflation is rising due to increased charges for electricity, gas, and daily necessities, and the dolor is rising as well. The Ehsaas Ration program will operate on the “Card-in-PIN” concept.
The last date for registration of deserving families in the Ehsaas Rashan Program is going to end on 26th January 2022 at 12:00 AM. The family’s monthly income is less than Rs. 50,000 per month, the head of the family, can send his/her CNIC number to 8171. The SIM must be registered in your name. However, the Karyana retailer can continue its registration.
Doctor Shehzad Khan Bangash, Chief Secretary of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, presided over a meeting to review the Ehsaas Rashan Program in KPK.
- The citizens will get discounts on the purchase of flour, ghee, oil, pulses, and other food items.
- A total of 2 Crore families will be facilitated.
- The Karyana store registration for Ehsaas Rashan will begin with the assistance of Deputy Commissioners.
- Every single family will get 1 thousand concessions on buying Rashan every month.
Online Application Procedure on Ehsaas Rashan Portal
When you open the Ehsaas Rashan portal website, you will find three main pieces of information, which are listed below.
- Ehsaas Rashan Registration
- Karyana Merchant Registration
Ehsaas Rashan Registration:
When you select the Ehsaas Rashan registration option, you will be directed to an online application form with the following requirements to complete:
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number which SIM is registered on your CNIC
- Captcha Code
- Submit Button
Registration for the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2021-22:
- On November 3, 2021, the Prime Minister announced the Ration Program.
- This program will benefit 2 million families, the choice of which will be determined by the recent ehsaas survey.
- This program will benefit 13 million people in total, accounting for 53% of Pakistan’s population.
- Every month, one thousand rupees will be provided to each family for the purchase of flour, pulses, and pulses/cooking oil.
- This service will be available at the National Bank of Pakistan’s designated crime stores.
- This program’s budget is fixed for the fiscal year is 120 billion rupees. The program’s cost will provide the provinces involved in the federation with sense rationing.