Honda Atlas stated in the notification, “as per government notification, the amount of partial payment from the customer should not exceed 20% of the retail price.”
Honda City Booking Price
Honda City booking prices have been reduced by the company. Previously, the City variants were priced at Rs. 1 million and Rs. 1.2 million. And the new rates are as follows:
- Honda City MT 1.2 – 550,000 rupees
- Honda City CVT 1.2 costs Rs. 600,000 on the road.
- Honda City 1.5 CVT costs Rs. 600,000
- The Honda City Aspire 1.5 MT costs Rs. 650,000.
- Honda City Aspire 1.5 CVT costs Rs. 700,000
Honda Civic Reservation Costs
The previous booking price for all Honda Civic variants was Rs. 1.2 million; however, the first two variants have been reduced. And the new rates are as follows:
- Honda Civic 1.5 L Turbo M-CVT – 1,100,000 Rs.
- Honda Civic Oriel 1.5 L Turbo M-CVT – 1,100,000 Rs.
- Honda Civic RS 1.5L Turbo LL-CVT – 1,200,000 rupees
It means you can reserve the new Civic at a lower price, which is a positive step by the company.
Honda BR-V Reservation Rate
Finally, the booking price for this crossover is as follows: Honda BR-V 1.5 CVT – Rs. 700,000.
So, if you want to reserve a Honda car, now is the time. Get your favorite car at a Honda dealership near you.
Meanwhile, the Honda Civic 2022 price has been announced and reservations have begun. According to sources, the car will be released by the end of this month.
The Civic, a favorite of many Pakistani consumers, is expected to be a success. Another reason for its potential success is that the vehicle has won the North American region’s best car award.
So, here’s hoping for the best for the Honda Civic and its debut.