Turkey, the birthplace of the Byzantine Empire and the final resting place of Rumi, has become one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations. Turkey has something for everyone, from historical sites to sandy beaches to hot air balloon rides. It is also one of Pakistan’s most popular tourist destinations.
This blog is for you if you are planning a trip to Turkey. Here you will find detailed information on the various types of visas available to Pakistanis, as well as the documents required and how to apply for them. In addition, your frequently asked questions will be addressed in this blog.
Are you ready to visit Turkey? Let’s get started.
Categories of Turkish Visa
Every person visits Turkey for a different reason, which is why there are various categories to accommodate all of these people.
Among the visa categories are:
- Visa for Visit
- Work permit
- VISA FOR STUDENT
There are a few more. However, this blog will concentrate on these.
1. Turkey Visit Visa Requirements From Pakistan
When applying for a visit visa to Turkey, the following documents are required:
- Original passport as well as at least one previous passport
- Copies of CNIC
- two 2*2 inch white-background images (without glasses)
- NADRA certificate of family registration
- Certificate of Account Maintenance (Sign and stamp with the current date)
- Statement of Account (Sign and stamp with the current date and a closing balance of Rs.300,000 per person)
If you’re working somewhere, you’ll need:
- 3 months’ pay stub (Sign and stamp with the current date)
- Job application Letter (Sign and stamp with the current date)
If you are a student, you will need:
- Authentic letter from your school/university
- ID cards for students
- It should be noted that travel insurance is required.
What Is the Validity of a Turkish Visit Visa?
The visitor must visit Turkey within 180 days of receiving the visa. If the validity period expires, the visitor will be denied entry. You can stay in the country for 30 days after entering.
What is Turkey’s Visit Visa Fee From Pakistan?
At the time of writing, the cost of a single-entry Turkish visa from Pakistan was around Rs. 22,000.
How Long Does the Process Take?
Applicants typically receive their visas within two to three weeks of applying.
2. Requirements for Turkey’s e-Visa From Pakistan
Pakistanis can also apply for a Turkish visa online. It is a quick and easy way to obtain your visa because it does not require you to visit the embassy. Some of the requirements are as follows:
- A passport that is valid for three months from the date of entry A valid email address where they can receive updates on the status of their visa application
- A valid method of payment for the visa fee.
- Please keep in mind that Pakistanis can only apply for a single entry visa.
What Is the Validity of a Turkish e-Visa?
The Turkish visa is a single entry visa that allows the holder to stay for one month.
What is Turkey’s e-Visa Fee From Pakistan?
According to Turkey’s official e-Visa website, a single entry visa will cost you $60 USD.
How Long Does the Process Take?
Applicants who apply for an e-Visa receive their visa within 24 hours, but the process can sometimes be delayed. If you need something quickly, you can use the 1-hour processing priority service.
3. Turkey Work Visa Requirements From Pakistan
As soon as you receive a job offer from Turkey, you should apply for a work visa. You can apply as early as two months before your departure and as late as one month before.
The applicant must file an application with the Turkish Embassy or consulate in Pakistan. Your employer must submit the required documents to the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security (MLSS) within 10 days of your application, or your application will be rejected for being incomplete.
You must complete an application form that includes questions about your identity and the purpose of your visit. After flinging this form, you will be given a date for your interview.
The following are the documents you will need to apply for a work visa in Pakistan. You must bring all the following documents when coming for the interview. :
- Fill out the work visa application form.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after you arrive at your destination
- Two biometric photos were taken within the last six months.
- Job offer letter with a police clearance certificate
- Provisional graduation certificate or diploma sworn translation or official certified translation
- A diploma or a provisional graduation equivalency certificate
- Medical coverage
- In Turkey, evidence of accommodation
- Subsistence allowance: 50 Euro per day
Please keep in mind that depending on the circumstances of your case, the embassy may require you to provide additional documentation.
Without a work permit, a Turkish work visa is useless. Your employer will complete the work permit application process.
What Is the Validity of a Turkish Work Visa?
A work permit is the same thing as a resident permit. If your application is approved, you have 180 days to enter Turkey. Once you arrive at your destination, you must register with Turkey’s Address Registry System within a month of your arrival.
How Long Does the Process Take?
If your employer submits the application on time, the ministry will make a final decision within 30 days. The final decision is forwarded to the consulate.
4. Turkey Student Visa Requirements From Pakistan
The earliest you can apply for a student visa is 60 days before departure, and the latest is one month before departure. You must fill out a form, and once completed, you will be given a date for your interview.
Bring all of the documents listed below with you.
- filled student visa application form
- Valid passport
- photos that meet Turkey’s visa photo requirements
- Proof of purchased airline tickets
- Travel insurance for the duration of your stay
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Proof of payment
- Transcripts, certificates, and diplomas from previous studies
- Proof of financial resources, such as bank statements, letters of scholarship (if applicable), and so on.
- Proof of lodging indicating where you will be staying
When you arrive, you must register at the nearest local police station. In addition, you must apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Administration.
Once you have your ikamet, or residence permit, you can open a bank account and do a variety of other things. Apply for ikamet renewal six months before it expires.
How long does it to complete the process?
After your interview, the process could take anywhere from 3 to 15 working days. You can check the status of your application on the website where you started it.
This is all we have to share with you in this blog, hopefully, you got the maximum answers to queries regarding this. Stay tuned for more information and updates.