Toyota is planning to launch its first locally assembled Corolla Cross Hybrid in 2023, which is great news for Toyota fans. The Corolla Cross Hybrid is described in more detail below.
Corolla Cross Specs
Corolla Cross is a compact crossover hybrid with five seats. Here are some of its main features.
- 4460 x 1825 x 1620 mm DIMENSIONS
- 2640 mm wheelbase
- 5.2/5.5 m Minimum Turning Radius (Tire/Body)
- 36L Fuel Tank Capacity
Corolla Cross Engine and Performance
The following are the engine and performance specifications:
- 2ZR-FXE engine (Hybrid)
- 1798cc displacement
- 96.5 horsepower at 5200 rpm
- Torque: 142 N.m @ 3600 RPM
- 53 kW electric motor power
- 163 N.m electric motor torque
- Power + ECO drive modes
- Euro 4 emission control
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
Exterior and Interior
The interior and exterior features of the Corolla Cross are listed below.
- 17-inch alloy wheels with rims
- 215/60 R17 is the tire size.
- DRL (Daytime Running Lamp): LED Curtain
- Front and rear windshield wiper control
Interior and comfort features:
- Adjustable Front Seat
- Sunroof (top variant)
- Temperature Control
- Controlled Cruise
- Entertainment System for 8″ (top variant)
- Fabric (top variant), fabric (bottom variant) (mid and low-end variants)
The Corolla Cross Hybrid has the following important safety features.
- Braking System Anti-Lock (ABS)
- Brake Force Distribution (EBFD) (EBD)
- Assistive Braking (BA)
- Controls for Vehicle Stability (VSC)
- Assist on the Hill
- Airbags: Top (Driver + Passenger + Side + Curtain + Driver Knee), Mid (Driver + Passenger), and Low (Driver + Passenger) variants.
- Stop Signal (Emergency)
- Back Sonar and Clearance
Toyota Corolla Cross Price in Pakistan
Corolla Cross is currently priced between Rs.12.25 and Rs.13.42 million. However, the company’s CEO revealed that the locally assembled Corolla Cross will be priced between Rs.5 and Rs.7 million.
Introducing the Corolla Cross Hybrid, which is built locally, is a fantastic decision. It will not only allow other companies to build hybrid and electric plants in the future, but it will also reduce the import bill. Its sales will be significantly influenced by its price.
Would you rather buy a used Corolla Cross now or wait until next year’s launch to get a better deal? Let us know in the comments section.