Saudi Arabia has opened applications for fully-funded scholarships at Saudi universities to Pakistani students residing in Pakistan as well as legal residents of Saudi Arabia.
Successful students will be able to pursue diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs at 25 Saudi institutions under the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship (KSAS) Program.
Everything you need to know about the KSAS Program is listed below:
- Criteria for Eligibility
- Applicants must be Pakistanis or residents of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
- lawfully living Pakistani or AJK nationals in Saudi Arabia.
- These scholarships are open to both male and female students.
- Pakistani and AJK nationals will get 75% of the scholarships, while Pakistani or AJK nationals lawfully resident in Saudi Arabia will receive 25% of the scholarships.
- BS candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25, MS applicants must be between the ages of 30 and 35. Ph.D. applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Successful applicants will begin their studies in Saudi Arabia in September or October of this year.
- At the time of applying for these scholarships, applicants must not be receiving any other scholarships.
- Applicants must not have any criminal history.
- The applicant must not have been expelled or suspended from any educational institution for any reason.
How to Apply?
- Students must apply online using the university’s website or portal.
- Each university has its own set of qualifying requirements and application deadlines. As a result, students must check the university’s website for qualifying requirements as well as admissions opening and closing dates.
- Scholarships are available in political science, law, education, administration, economics, engineering, computer science, agriculture, Arabic studies, Islamic studies, and media sciences, which are among the subjects where scholarships are available.
- Each university will transfer all applications to the Saudi Education Ministry, which will choose the winning applicants.
- Applicants must also submit a copy of their application to the Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh, which will work with the Saudi Education Ministry to have scholarships approved.
- 900 Saudi Riyals per month for scientific students and 850 Saudi Riyals per month for humanities students.
- The scholarship will cover the cost of living.
- Married students will get a 3-month furnishing allowance upon arriving in Saudi Arabia.
- Tickets for the return flight
- Medical care is provided free of charge (family coverage in the case of married students).
- Allowance for book delivery for three months after graduation.
- Subsidized food is available on campus.
- On-campus sports and leisure activities, as well as help for dependents and travel fees, are all available.
List of Universities
|5.||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.imamu.edu.sa|
|6.||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7.||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8.||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9.||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10.||King Khalid University||www.kku.edu.sa|
|16.||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17.||Al Baha University||www.bu.edu.sa|
|20.||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21.||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22.||Imam Abdul Rahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23.||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|