The Baba Guru Nanak (BGN) Scholarship Program has been launched by the Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB) for extraordinarily intelligent minority students.
According to the specifics, matriculated and intermediate-level Hindu and Sikh students who wish to pursue further education are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
What you should know about the BGN Scholarship Program is as follows:
Candidates should be:
- Hindu or Sikh,
- between the ages of 17 and 22.
It’s necessary to have certified copies of the following records:
- matric and intermediate certificates and mark sheets from recognized boards and colleges
- CNIC of the applicant or a NADRA-issued Form B
- Applicant’s father’s or guardian’s CNIC
- Applicant’s father’s or guardian’s pay stub or other evidence of income
How to Apply?
Candidates who meet the requirements must post their application to the Secretary (PMEIF), Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-Court Street, Lahore, along with attested copies of all necessary papers.
For the academic year 2022–2023, successful candidates will get Rs. 10,000 per month.
The BGN Scholarship Program application deadline is July 31, 2022.
Here is a link for the application form: