What is indeed?
Indeed is an American global job listing website that was established in November 2004.
The website collects job postings from tens of thousands of websites, including career pages for businesses, staffing agencies, associations, and job boards.
They make money by charging employers and companies hiring for premium resume and job-posting features. Indeed started allowing direct job applications in 2011 and started offering resume posting and storage.
Currently, Indeed is accessible in 28 languages and in over 60 different countries. The busiest job site in the US is Indeed.com, which surpassed Monster.com in October 2010.
How To Delete Saved Jobs On Indeed?
In this blog, I will show you how to delete saved jobs on indeed, it is as simple as you can think, so let’s get started.
- As a first step open up the indeed website and click on the profile icon in right up side corner.
- Then click on the “My Jobs” icon.
- Once you click on My Jobs, there will you see a new window. This will show you saved jobs there.
- This image is showing that you have one saved job on the indeed account, to delete the saved job just click on the crossbar there is an option for the unsaved job. Click on it.
- After that click on update.
- Finally, your saved job on indeed is deleted now.
Here is a video tutorial to provide you with more help in this regard.
How do you know if a job offer is real?
If you see these things in the job posted on indeed, there is a high chance that the job offer is fake;
- Emails with a poor tone.
- Interview via online chat.
- No proper information is given for contact.
- The search results are inconsistent.
- Email sent through a personal address
- You’re asked to provide personal data.
How do I delete expired jobs on Indeed?
Simply “click” on the “Delete” button next to the job title, which is exactly right. When you confirm the deletion, a pop-up will appear and ask you if you actually want to delete all of your expired jobs at once or do it one at a time.
How do I access saved jobs on Indeed?
Visit your My Jobs page to get there. The only way to view this page is if you are signed into your Indeed account. In the top right corner, click your email address, and then choose “My Jobs” from the drop-down menu to access this page.