ICT Police will reportedly hire new constables to fill 1,688 open positions. Before October 16, applicants must submit their applications only through the ICT Police website.
Applications are being accepted by the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Police to fill the numerous constable ranks that are currently open. The hiring will be done in accordance with federally mandated provincial and regional hiring quotas.
Everything you need to know about these jobs is provided below:
|Sindh (R)||80 (General)|
|Sindh (U)||54 (General)|
Candidates must have graduated from a recognized board with a matriculation degree or its equivalent.
The age range for applicants must fall between 18 and 25 at the deadline or earlier. The minimum height requirement for men is 5 feet 7 inches, with a chest measurement of 33 x 34.5 inches, while the minimum height requirement for women is 5 feet 2 inches.
Male candidates must complete a 2.4-km run in 10 minutes, while female candidates must complete the same distance in 15 minutes.
How to Apply For Jobs in Islamabad Police?
Applicants must only submit their applications via the ICT Police website. Applications submitted using any other method will be neglected and rejected.
Basic General Information
- At the time of the physical test, applicants must present their CNIC, academic credentials, and proof of residence.
- No applicant will be given a height, chest, or age exception.
- Affidavits stating that applicants have not been involved in any criminal cases are also required.
- False information can result in a prison sentence of up to seven years as well as a lifetime ban from applying for jobs.
- In accordance with the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act 2018 and the gender specified in CNIC, transgender people are also eligible to apply based on their self-perceived gender identity.