Nadra takes action to make it easier for Pakistani citizens to avoid going to the branch for every small issue. Nadra Verification and Nadra Tracking are two of these services. People no longer need to wait in long lines to have their Nadra CNIC verified thanks to Nadra’s digitalization.
By sending a single mobile SMS, anyone can view the details of any Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or follow the progress of their application. You may also use it to check the status of your Nadra CNIC record from any city in Pakistan or anywhere else in the world.
The National Database Regulatory Authority’s (NADRA) digital transformation demonstrates clearly that the government is now more focused on enacting clever solutions for the benefit of the populace as a whole.
If you need information about your Smart CNIC, POS, B-FORM, or any other Nadra certificate, the Nadra verification and tracking service is there to help. You may learn more about the Nadra SMS service in this post. You will know how to use the Nadra Tracking and Verification Service online after reading it.
How to Perform NADRA Verification?
You can select any one of the two approaches for CNIC Nadra verification utilizing the resources you have available. Everyone now owns a smartphone with a cellular connection, which can be used to check your Nadra history. Nadra’s online verification site is the second method.
Both approaches are covered in this article. However, it is important that you thoroughly read it first before beginning with any one of these because it also lists the costs associated with each of these services. When choosing the best solution, the cost will be a key factor.
How to do NADRA Verification Through SMS
Both Nadra CNIC Tracking and Verification via Nadra SMS Service are accessible. Any mobile phone number and network in Pakistan can be used using this method. To verify your Nadra CNIC through SMS, you must carefully follow the instructions below.
- Open the phone’s messaging app.
- The CNIC number that needs to be confirmed is entered after selecting “Create a New Message.” Your 13-digit CNIC number must be entered without any dashes.
- Send the message to 7000 right away using CNIC.
- Nadra will reply to your communication with the name of the CNIC holder and the name of that ID card holder’s father.
- For SMS verification, Nadra costs Rs. 10, inclusive of tax.
How to do NADRA Verification Through Online Portal
SMS CNIC In particular, compared to visiting the facility, the Nadra verification process is quick and easy. Customers and Nadra would greatly benefit from this because it would speed up their other business activities.
Nadra has an online site that provides a variety of services, such as an online application for Nadra NICOP, POC, Nadra tracking, family registration certificates, Nadra verification, and much more. You can get access to this by making an account at https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id. To continue with Nadra Online Verification, follow the instructions below:
- If you don’t already have one, click “Register an Account” when you access the link.
- Put your details in the form.
- Once you’ve entered all the information needed to open an account, press “Enter.”
- You will receive a confirmation email or SMS with a code that must be entered to complete the registration.
- You can choose any Nadra online service from the portal, but for now, you’ll go with VERISYS SERVICES. You can check your CNIC, NICOP, FRC, CRC, or POC here.
- To complete the online CNIC verification process, you must check the box next to each declaration.
- At the conclusion, you will receive information on confirming the ownership of the CNIC.
- It’s vital to keep in mind that online verification using the CNIC NADRA Verification Portal will be more expensive than SMS verification, as you may have already realized.
How to Get Nadra Tracking Service
Application tracking is available for all of Nadra’s services. You receive a Nadra tracking ID when you submit an application for an ID card or B-Form, which may be used to monitor the status. You can use the online or SMS service for Nadra ID Card tracking. You can track your CNIC online, as well as check the status of your NICOP and Pakistan Origin Card applications.
You have found the perfect location if you need help with a Nadra tracking ID check through SMS or online. You can also get a step-by-step tutorial for obtaining the Nadra Tracking Service. You will have all the answers if you attentively read it through to the end.
How to Track NADRA Application through SMS
You can do a variety of jobs from the comfort of your home using the Nadra SMS service. You will use the tracking ID for Nadra CNIC tracking in this technique. To avoid making a mistake, carefully follow the directions.
- Start your phone’s built-in messaging program.
- Enter the tracking ID for your Nadra application issue when creating a new message.
- Send the message to 8400 now along with the CNIC tracking ID.
- Your request will be answered by Nadra along with the outcome of your application.
- It is anticipated that the Nadra Tracking ID Check SMS will cost the same as any other SMS.
How to track NADRA ID Card Online
- You will use the Nadra online ID site for ID cards or B-Form tracking, much like Nadra verification. But first, you must create an account on the portal.
- You should follow the registration instructions in the verification section.
- After logging in, go to the CNIC/NICOP area for Nadra CNIC Tracking and select “Apply Now.”
- The Existing Applications option can be found in the top-left corner, among other choices. Just click on it.
- A Nadra CNIC Tracking ID or the one Nadra issued when you submitted a B-Form application should be used.
Nadra Tracking NICOP And POC Holder
Holders of the Pakistan Origin Card (POC) and National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) may also use the process outlined below to monitor the status of their applications.
- Follow the directions on the NADRA website.
- Click Check Status once you are on the page.
- Enter the form number, receipt number, CNIC, or NIC number in the space provided.
- Verify the card’s kind (NICOP or POC)
- Put the captcha code into the corresponding box now.
- In order to get the most latest information about your application, click Check Status at the end.