The Amazon ecosystem includes Amazon Photos, a safe online cloud storage service. Your pictures and videos can be saved in a safe cloud storage site with Amazon Photos, and you can view them using tools like iOS and Android mobile apps, laptop browsers, and other devices.
For uploading full-resolution photographs and 5 GB of video storage with Amazon Photos, all Amazon Prime members get unlimited storage. For those without Prime, Amazon Photos offers 5GB of storage without charge.
Personalized keepsakes from Amazon, like prints and holiday cards, can be purchased using the photos you’ve submitted. If so, do you have any questions about what happened to your Amazon Photos? Or how can I delete every photo from my Amazon account?
Stay tuned to the end if you’re looking for more details about Amazon Prime Photos. We are providing you with a useful tutorial that will answer all of your questions, including whether removing the Amazon Photo app will delete your photographs and how to remove your Amazon Photos account.
How To Delete All Photos From Amazon Prime Photos?
Here is a tutorial on how to quickly erase all photos from your Amazon account.
Note: After 30 days in the trash, photos are permanently lost.
Step 1: Place all images in the trash
The instructions for moving all of your desired images to Amazon Photos’ trash can are listed below.
- By using the login information from your Amazon account, go to the Amazon Photos website and sign in.
- Next, check the boxes next to the chosen photographs you wish to delete.
- Select the image and then click the “Move to Trash” button at the top of the page.
- To ultimately send the chosen image to the trash, select Delete.
Step II: Delete Photos from Trash
You must use a web browser to access Amazon Photos and then carry out the following procedures to completely remove all of your trashed photos.
- On the Amazon Photos official website, select the Trash option in the left pane.
- Next, check the boxes next to each of the desired photos by clicking on them.
- Next, as seen below, click the “Permanently Delete” link at the top of the page.
- To ultimately remove images from Amazon Photos, select the Delete option.
How Can You Delete Amazon Photos Account?
You should remove your Amazon Photos account if you are unhappy with the services offered by Amazon and want to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to remove your Amazon Photos account.
Note: Before completing the subsequent steps, make sure you are currently logged into your account.
- Go to Amazon Photos’ official website.
- From the left pane, select the Storage option.
- Next, select Cancel my plan from the storage menu by clicking there.
- To permanently remove your Amazon Photos account, select the End your plan option.