State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has made an announcement regarding the six-week Summer Internship Program (SIP), which will occur in June and July 2023.
Students with Pakistani or AJK nationality who possess a current Pakistani passport, CNIC, or NICOP are eligible to participate in the SIP in accordance with the SBP’s eligibility requirements and procedures.
You can find all the details about SBP’s SIP 2023 here.
- The following disciplines must be studied: business administration, public administration, accounting, finance, commerce, mathematics, statistics, human resources, agriculture, media studies/mass communication, information systems, and technology. Students must be enrolled in or have completed at least two (2) four-year bachelor’s degree programs in these fields to be eligible.
- Students who are evaluated using a percentage system must obtain at least 70% of the possible points, or a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 5.00, depending on the system.
No students who have finished their coursework or are awaiting results are permitted to apply.
How to Apply?
Students who meet the requirements can apply for the internship program on the SBP website.
- Applications lacking the required information won’t be shortlisted.
- Applications sent by surface mail, email, or in person won’t be taken into consideration.
- Candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org if they experience any technical difficulties when submitting their applications.
- Shortlisted students are required to send scanned copies of their CNIC/NICOP, a valid Pakistani passport, their address, and one passport-size photo in addition to their official transcript from the previous semester.
- Anyone who tries to influence the shortlisting process will be immediately disqualified from consideration for the internship.
- The students will be chosen by SBP, and an email with instructions on how to attend the internship will be sent to those students as confirmation.
Applications must be received by February 10, 2023.