For the second time in a month, Honda motorcycle prices have increased. On January 31, 2023, the company increased the price, bringing the Honda CD70’s cost to Rs. 129,000. A new price increase for its motorcycles has now been announced by Atlas Honda without justification.
The new prices will go into effect on February 15, 2023.
New Honda Bike Prices
- The price of the Honda CD 70 has increased by Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 137,900. Previously, the bike cost Rs. 128,900.
- Honda CD 70 Dream will now cost Rs. 147,500 instead of Rs. 137,900 as it did previously. An increase of Rs. 9,600 was made to the bike.
- Honda Pridor now costs Rs. 181,500 instead of Rs. 170,900 as it did previously. There was a Rs. 10,600 increase for the bike.
- The Honda CG 125 is the next most well-known motorcycle produced by the company. By adding Rs. 11,000 to the price, which was previously Rs. 194,900, the new price is now Rs. 205,900.
- Next is the Honda CG 125 SE. It will now cost Rs. 243,900 rather than Rs. 230,900 due to the Rs. 13,000 increase.
- The price of the Honda CB 125F went up from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 330,900 from Rs. 305,900.
- The new price of the Honda CB 150F is Rs. 418,900, which represents a rise of Rs. 35,000 over the previous price of Rs. 383,900.
- The final one, CB 150F SE, has a 35,000 rupee increase. The bike’s current price is Rs. 422,900, up from its previous price of Rs. 387,900.