The auto industry in Pakistan is experiencing a wave of fresh paint jobs and color changes. A new color for the Yamaha YB 125Z-DX was introduced first, followed by a black Kia Sportage before Toyota Pakistan unveiled an updated Toyota Yaris. Yamaha has returned with yet another improvement to the colors. The company has introduced a new color for its flagship bike, the Yamaha YBR 125G.
New Colour of Yamaha YBR 125G
The new color is a matt orange, and it certainly looks good based on the images going around on social media. According to the company’s official banner, “YBR 125G, Dare to Be Different, Introducing Matt Orange.” According to the information, various dealerships in Karachi have received the new color. Punjab is still in need of it, though. Here are some images of the brand-new bike:
According to the photos, only the tank and the flap under the seat have a new color; the rest of the bike is still black. However, the combination is attractive, and the bike conveys an energetic feeling.
On April 19, the business unveiled metallic grey for the YB 125Z-DX.
Despite the fact that there have been disagreements over the bike’s actual color, you can read our blog discussion about it here. But the sad thing is that, as of April 19, 2023, the company announced another price increase, making Yamaha bikes far out of the reach of the average person.
Current Prices of Yamaha Bikes
The new prices are as follows, according to the company’s notification:
- The price of the Yamaha YB125Z (Red/Black) increased by Rs. 13,500, costing Rs. 356,000 as opposed to Rs. 342,500 previously.
- The Yamaha YB125Z-DX (Red/Blue/Black), the second motorcycle offered by the company, now costs Rs. 381,500 rather than Rs. 366,500. indicating an Rs. 15,000 price increase.
- The price of the Yamaha YBR 125 (Red/Blue/Black), the third item, increased by Rs. 15,000, going from Rs. 376,500 to Rs. 391,500.
- YBR125G (Red/Black) now costs Rs. 407,000 instead of Rs. 391,000, which was the previous price. Additionally, the cost increased by Rs. 15,500.
- The Yamaha YBR125G (Matt Dark Gray) now costs Rs. 410,000 instead of Rs. 394,000. Therefore, you must now pay an additional sum of Rs. 15,500.
- What do you think of Yamaha’s new YBR 125G color? Leave a comment and let us know.