How to Obtain ‘B’ Form or Identity Card for Children Below 18

The National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) has outlined the process for obtaining Form B and identity cards for children under the age of 18.

Here is the step-by-step procedure:

  1. Visit a NADRA center along with the computerised birth certificate of the child. One parent or a court-appointed guardian should accompany the child.
  2. If both parents are present, one will be the applicant, and the other will act as a verifier.
  3. If there is only one parent listed on the application, it needs to be verified by a Gazetted Officer or a public representative (like an MNA, MPA, or municipal official).
  4. The child must be present for the identity card process.
  5. Capture the child’s photograph and fingerprints for children aged 10 and above.
  6. If the computerised birth certificate facility is unavailable at the Union Council, a school certificate or a manual certificate from the Union Council is acceptable.
  7. For additional information and assistance,

Flexible documentation

It’s important to know that if you can’t get a computerized birth certificate at the Union Council, it’s okay to use a school certificate or a manual certificate from the Union Council.

Similar Articles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


Most Popular