The Prime Minister’s Office’s Strategic Reforms Implementation Unit (SRIU) has invited Pakistani nationals to apply for a Professional Internship Program.
Women, transgender people, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for the PM Office’s SRIU’s Professional Internship Program.
Here’s everything you need to know about the PM Office’s Professional Internship Program:
Bachelor’s degrees in Management Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management, Statistics, or other related fields are required.
Graduates must be 27 years old or younger on the application deadline for the Professional Internship Program at PM Office’s SRIU.
They must also have at least one year of experience designing and implementing government or development-related projects.
- MS Office
- Data analysis using statistical software
- Critical thinking
- Assist government agencies in the data collection process.
- Gaps in project implementation should be identified.
- Prepare reports on your progress.
- Create research frameworks, formats, and templates.
- Meetings with government agencies should be scheduled.
- Obtain information on various initiatives from various ministries.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates must submit Concept Proposals for five projects in the social or development sectors that can be implemented in the country over the short, medium, or long term.
The problem statement, proposed solutions, and implementation modalities must all be included in the Concept Proposals, which should be no more than 400 words long.
Interested candidates should send their Concept Proposals and CVs to email@example.com by Friday, June 10th.